2. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive of a device and contain certain information, sometimes including personal data. When you use our Website and/or Services, we also collect and process personal information other than through cookies and similar technologies. If you want to know more, read our Privacy Statement.
Which cookies & why?
1. When you visit and/or use our Website, we place cookies or use similar technologies with which we collect and process personal data about you. Such cookies and similar technologies include:
Essential cookie: Ensures visitor security by preventing forgery of site requests. This cookie is essential for the security of the website and the visitor.
Expires after each session
Essential cookie: Sets a unique ID for the session. This allows the website to obtain data about visitor behavior for statistical purposes
Expires after 2 years
Expires after each session
Expires after every session
Marketing cookie: Used by Google Ads to re-engage visitors to a conversion based on the visitor’s online behavior.
Expires after each session
2. You can prevent cookies from being placed or delete cookies that have already been placed by adjusting your settings in your browser. Help with adjusting these settings can be found on the website of the browser you are using. Please note that disallowing cookies when visiting the Website may result in some or all of the Website’s features not working properly.
* Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
* Microsoft Edge: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb /windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
* Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website -preferences
* Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=nl_BE&viewlocale=en_US.
Who we share data with
1. We will not transmit your personal data to third parties in an identifiable manner if it is not required to provide the Services, without your express consent.
2. We may use third-party processors to provide you with the Website and/or Services. We ensure that third-party processors are only allowed to process your personal data on our behalf and on our written instruction. We guarantee that all external processors are selected with the necessary care so that we can count on the security and integrity of your personal data.
3. We may transfer anonymized and/or aggregated data to other organizations who can use this data to improve products and services and to organize the marketing, presentation and sale of products and services on a tailor-made basis
Where we share data
1. We and our third party processors will only process your identifiable personal data in the EEA.
2. We may transfer your anonymized and/or aggregated data to organizations outside the EEA. If such a transfer takes place, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to ensure the security and integrity of your personal data, and that all rights in relation to personal data that you may enjoy under applicable mandatory law are guaranteed.
How we process data
3. We will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep your personal data secure against unauthorized access or theft and against accidental loss, manipulation or destruction. Access by our personnel or personnel of our third-party processors is only possible on a need-to-know basis and is subject to strict confidentiality obligations. You understand, however, that the concern for safety and security are only best efforts obligations, which can never be guaranteed.
1. You have the right to request access to any personal data we process about you. However, requests for access that are manifestly made with a view to causing nuisance or damage to us will not be considered.
2. You have the right to request that any personal data about you that is incorrect or inaccurate be corrected free of charge. If you have registered on our Website, you can correct much of this information yourself via your profile. If such a request is made, you must also enclose with this request evidence that the personal data for which correction is requested is incorrect.
3. You have the right to withdraw the consent you have given us to the processing of data, but this withdrawal will not affect the data we have already collected through cookies or similar technologies based on your prior consent. If you no longer want us to collect data via cookies or similar technologies, you can change your browser settings or delete cookies at any time.
4. If the intended processing is qualified as direct marketing, you have the right to object to this processing free of charge and without justification.
6. In lieu of deletion, you can also request that we restrict the processing of your personal data if (a) you contest the accuracy of that data, (b) the processing is unlawful or (c) the data is no longer necessary for the purposes, but you need them to defend yourself in legal proceedings.
7. Where your personal data is processed on the basis of consent or on the basis of a contract and the processing is by automated means, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and , if technically possible, you have the right to transmit this data directly to another service provider. The technical feasibility of this is exclusively assessed by us.
8. If you wish to submit a request to exercise one or more of the rights mentioned above, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This request must clearly state which right you wish to exercise and why. It must also be dated and signed and accompanied by a digitally scanned copy of your valid identity card proving your identity. We will promptly notify you of receipt of such request. If the request proves to be justified, we will grant it as soon as reasonably possible and no later than thirty (30) days after receipt of the request.
9. If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data by us, you can always contact us via the e-mail address email@example.com. If you remain dissatisfied with our answer, you are free to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority, the Belgian Privacy Commission. For more information, visit https://www.privacycommission.be.